DID YOU KNOW?
8 Jane Iredale Makeup Facts:
1. Jane Iredale is a 100% Mineral Makeup.
2. Safe for ALL Skin Types even Rosacea and Acne prone skin. The minerals in Jane Iredale Makeup are completely non-comedogenic. This means your skin can breathe and function normally without clogging your pores.
3. Jane Minerals are perfect all year but especially in the Summer months as they are water resistant! How awesome is that?! This mineral makeup will “stay put” up to 40 minutes during exercise and swimming. Just ‘pat’ -dry with a towel…no need to re-apply
4. Jane is the “go to” for Professional Clinical treatments as it can be applied after hot and cold laser, microdermabrasion & chemical facial peels… as long as the skin has not been broken.
5. The titanium dioxide and zinc oxide found in Jane Iredale powders are known to be anti-inflammatory. These ingredients actually help calm facial inflammation and redness.
6. Jane Makeup does NOT contain the top 3 skin sensitize-rs (synthetic fragrance, petroleum based colorants & synthetic preservatives) so the minerals are safe for ALL Skin types!
7. The Mineral Powders look great on Men! They are very natural looking and perfect for photos, weddings and high definition television.
8. Jane is certified by PETA since 2005 as ‘Cruelty-Free”.
You will find Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup at your Professional Spas and Medical Treatment Clinics.
Tags: beauty blog, beauty blogger, best spa, best spa Kelowna, blog, blogger, bridal makeup kelowna, dayspa, Jane Iredale, jane iredale makeup kelowna, kelowna, Kelowna weddings, makeup, makeup application kelowna, makeup facts, makeup tips, mineral makeup, spa, Wedding Makeup
Categorized in: Beauty Tips